Training: Exploratory Testing Explained
Exploratory testing is an approach to testing that has its place in any software development project. Focused on the just-delivered system, it exposes real-world problems more rapidly and more effectively than approaches that focus on prior expectations. It is a powerful complement to scripted testing, especially when matched with the large-scale confirmatory testing that is often found on agile projects. Yet, misconceptions about exploratory testing still abound. People have put it away as “random” testing, unmanageable and undocumented, while it is in fact a discipline in its own right: a creative and intellectually challenging activity that requires special skills to do it well. Good exploratory testers find better bugs, and give fast, clear feedback to their teams.
- Openbar Kontich meetup 1 -...
- Levensreddend handelen baby...
- Superplan Plaatsingscursus -...
- Helicus Medical Drone Flight
- Syneton - Beyond Accounting
- ACTUNITED ConnectionLab Boom...
- Ubuntu Festival
- EPDM-opleiding SuperSeal...
- Kasteelbivak 2
- Modern Desktop: weer een hype...
- KUBB Toernooi- 04/08/2019
- Rubbershell Plaatsingscursus...
- After work party: Summer vibes