Team Kanban Practitioner 1 Day Virtual Live Training in Helsinki
The Team Kanban Practitioner class teaches the basics of the Kanban Method, a methodology for teams to reduce waste in current processes and optimize workflows. During this 1-day class, each participant will:
● Be able to design and implement a Team Kanban board. ● Learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and associated risk. ● Understand how to proceed to the next level with Kanban
Benefits of Taking This Course:
Become faster and more responsive with better risk management and governance. After taking this course participants will be able to:
● learn about various styles of team Kanban board and how to choose the correct style for their current way of working. ● learn how to behave and collaborate when practicing Kanban at the team level.
● implement a Team Kanban Board and get started. ● have an appreciation of service delivery workflow Kanban pull systems. Course Outline:
Module 1: Introduction
● Definition of Kanban Method
● The meaning of Kanban
Module 2: Understanding Kanban Systems
● Kanban Method Practice 1: Visualize
● Kanban Method Practice 2: Limit Work in Progress (WIP)
● Kanban Method Practice 3: Manage Flow
● Kanban Method Practice 4: Make Process Policies Explicit
Module 3: Featureban Game
Module 4: Proto Kanban
● Kanban Method Practice 5: Implement Feedback Loop
Module 5: Commitment & Replenishment
Module 6: Closing Thoughts
Appendices: Kanban Values Exercise
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● the Kanban Method.
● how to design and implement a basic Kanban board. ● work item types and the risks associated with specific work items. ● the training roadmap and the value and benefits to be derived at each step in the Kanban Method. Certification:
Course participants are encouraged to have read the book Kanban by David J. Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows. Follow-on Courses:
● Kanban System Design
● Kanban Management Professional
Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials. Examination:
There is no exam for this course. Certificate:
Once after the training, we will provide you the course completion certificate
Who can Attend?
● Team members in professional services roles whose employer wishes to explore and pursue Kanban.
● Those who feel overburdened and wish to find some respite to enable them to “get things done” with quality, improved speed, and predictability. ● Managers and team members who need help focusing on what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to discard altogether.